Whether you’re visiting family or taking a long- planned holiday, travel insurance can help when unexpected and unwanted mishaps like lost travel documents, travel delays or unexpected medical problems that arise during a trip.
Relax & Go Travel Cover offers travel insurance options for people aged over 60 or 65—in fact, as long as you are under 70 years of age. Whether you're travelling to New Zealand, Europe or somewhere in between, get a quote and compare plan benefits for full details.
For frequent travellers under 65 years of age, we also offer annual multi-trip travel insurance policies, offering great value travel insurance for seniors who travel more regularly. Get in touch with our experts with any questions about travel insurance for seniors by calling us on 1800 803 548 or get a quote online today.
Seniors cover includes the same travel insurance benefits.
Travel with Relax & Go Travel Cover - including these benefits popular with senior travellers:*
- Round-the-clock emergency medical and travel assistance from Chubb Assistance staffed by travel assistance experts
- Medical expenses overseas when you suffer an accidental injury or sickness
- Lost luggage and personal effects cover when lost, stolen or damaged
- Lost travel documents, including credit cards and travellers cheques replacement
- Public transportation delays due to severe weather or mechanical breakdowns
If you are travelling on a cruise you need to purchase our Cruise Pack to ensure you have cover under your policy including an extended definition of cancellation expenses which includes cover for the pre-paid, non-refundable and unused portion of cruise activities and day excursions.
Automatic cover for select approved medical conditions
Relax & Go Travel Cover offers cover for 54 automatically approved medical conditions without additional premiums as long as you are under 64 years of age. See Pre-existing Medical Conditions for an overview and ensure you review the PDS for full details.